At Your

Formed by experienced professionals disillusioned with the poor service provided by larger firms in the industry, Warwick Estates is a company on a mission.

So what’s our secret? Well it’s certainly not rocket science:

  • We grant our property managers the time to effectively and thoroughly manage their developments.
  • We produce weekly finance and state of the development reports across the board, as standard.
  • We report more information, direct to clients, more frequently than most other agents could even contemplate.
  • We offer free, real-time access to development information and finances to all clients and leaseholders as standard.

This is only achievable because our Property Managers aren’t overburdened by looking after countless developments, allowing them to give each customer the attention they deserve.

Frequently Asked Questions:

What times are the Warwick Estates offices open?

Our offices are open Monday to Thursday between 8.00am and 9.00pm and Friday 8.00am to 5.00pm. Outside of these times we operate an emergency out-of-hours service.

This service is for urgent repairs and safety issues only.

Are Warwick Estates my Management Company?

No. We are the managing agents appointed by your Management Company to administer the day to day running of the buildings and estate.

Our responsibilities include preparation of the service charge budget, collection of any charges due to the Management Company, appointing/organising payments to contractors as well as ensuring maintenance is delivered to the development

Why do I pay a service charge?

You have agreed, via your lease or transfer, to cover the provision of services which are required to maintain your development.

This can include maintenance services such as cleaning and gardening, utilities costs such as electricity & water, insurance costs for buildings and estate areas and administration costs such as management and accountancy fees.

For a more detailed explanation, please refer to your annual service charge budget which is issued each year by your Property Manager.

How do I pay my service charge?

Once you have received your service charge demand you will need to pay your service charge within the timescale set out in your Lease or Transfer. You can pay by bank transfer; please use the bank details provided to you on the bottom of the demand.

What happens if I withhold payment?

We appreciate that sometimes legitimate disputes may arise with regard to service charge; therefore we ask that if you are not happy please contact us immediately to discuss the issue.

However we, as your managing agents, have an obligation to collect the service charge money in good time. Therefore should you not advise us of any dispute, or if we feel your dispute is not legitimate, we will take action to recover any outstanding service charges. This action ranges from reminder letters, to court action and may differ on a case by case basis.

We take this action to ensure that your development has the necessary funding to provide services throughout the service charge year.

Why do I pay ground rent?

If you are a leaseholder you may be obliged under the terms of your Lease to pay a rental charge to the Freehold owner of your block. The Ground Rent payment is for the land upon which the property is built and for the rights of access across any communal gardens and surrounding areas owned by the Freeholder. Ground rent is collected on behalf of the freeholder by Warwick Estates and is separate to any other charges which are used for the management of your development.

What do I do if I'm not happy with your service?

Warwick Estates are committed to providing a quality service however, on occasions issues can arise leading to dissatisfaction.

Most complaints stem from a lack of communication in that either we misunderstand your instructions or customers misunderstand the service we provide.

As part of our commitment to good service we have adopted the attached RICS approved process. To download a copy please click here.

How do I change my correspondence/billing address?

If you are changing your correspondence address, please contact us, in writing, so we can amend our records.

Please ensure that you always keep us updated on any changes of address. This ensures that we can always reach you with important information regarding your development and service charge.

Why do I pay building insurance through the service charge?

If you are a Leaseholder you will be responsible (with the other leaseholders in the block) to cover the cost of insuring the building.

This does not mean you are responsible for arranging the insurance, this will be either your Freeholder or Management Company (check your lease for the specific arrangements). Leaseholders do not have to arrange their own individual buildings insurance, but you will require your own contents insurance.

If you are a freehold house owner, you may contribute towards buildings insurance which covers external areas of a development; however you will still need to insure your own property.

To make a claim on your buildings insurance, you will need to contact your buildings insurance provider directly. If you are unsure as to who provides your Buildings Insurance Policy, please contact us.

Why have I been charged extra for decoration works?

The service charge budget is designed to budget for the day-to-day costs of managing your development. Often a sum of money is allocated to a ‘reserve’ which is used to fund planned future works or unexpected costs.

However it is impossible to predict the cost of future works accurately. Therefore when the works are necessary you may be charged and additional sum to cover the cost of such.

How do I report a maintenance issue?

To report any problems with the communal parts please contact us.

How do I dispose of any bulk refuse such as furniture etc.?

Under no circumstances should you leave any bulk refuse in the communal areas of the development, including the bin stores.

You should call your Local Authority to determine where your nearest waste disposal/recycling depot is located. Your Local Authority may also provide a collection service.

Which parking space is allocated to my property?

You will find details of your parking bay within your Lease, Transfer or the plan provided to you when you purchased your property.

If you are unable to find the necessary information in these documents then please contact us, we will be more than happy to assist.

“We report more information,
direct to clients, more frequently
than most other agents could
even contemplate.”

Our Property Managers visit each of their sites at least once a month, offering regular client meetings as necessary, which helps to ensure that any problems are dealt with in a timely manner and that residents are kept well informed.

When it comes to the physical side of maintenance, we search the local area for excellent tradesmen rather than opting to draft in national or regional contractors, often culminating in huge savings for customers.

This means we can keep our costs low while retaining  a high quality service all round, leaving us with many happy customers.

This keeps us happy too.

Warwick Lite

As bespoke property management services go, Warwick Lite is up there with the very best. Particularly popular with smaller developments within a tight budget. Warwick Lite is a 'create your own service' management product.

Lite Service

Warwick Premier

While our main brand is already perceived to go that extra mile for our customers - culminating in an enviable 98% customer satisfaction rate - Warwick Premier provides a level of service rarely seen in the property management industry.

Premier Service

Whatever your requirements, We can help.

Just fill out your details and we'll be in touch.