The Personal Information We Collect And Use
Relating To All Other Third Parties
We will collect personal information from other third parties, including prospective clients and customers of Warwick Estates. We also collect personal information about individuals from previous managing agents and solicitors, and from our client(s) directly.
The information we collect
We may collect the following types of information:
- Name, address, email address, telephone number(s) and other contact details
- Your company’s name, your position in the company, the company’s address and your company email address and telephone number
- Information required to provide you with a service and details of our service that you may be interested in or have shown an interest in
Why we collect it
The collection of this information is required to enable us to act as a residential managing agent, which helps us to :
- Provide our customers and occupiers within the blocks we manage with services they expect to receive from a managing agent
- Improve and develop our services and performance as a managing agent in the residential management sector
- Develop and provide products and services
Who we share it with
From time to time, we may share your personal information with the following categories of recipients:
- Website and IT support
- Marketing platforms and services
- Surveying platforms and services
Some of those third party recipients may be based outside the European Economic Area — for further information including on how we safeguard your personal data when this occurs, see ‘Transfer of your information out of the EEA’.
We will share personal information with law enforcement or other authorities if required by applicable law.
We will not share your personal information with any other third party.
Where your personal information may be held
Information may be held at our offices, and third party agencies, service providers, representatives and agents as described above.
We have security measures in place to seek to ensure that there is appropriate security for information we hold including those measures detailed in our GDPR data protection policy.
How long your personal information will be kept
We will retain information relating to you whilst ever our business relationship continues, and for up to two years thereafter.
Our lawful basis
We rely on legitimate interests as our lawful basis for processing this personal information. It is necessary for us to process the personal information we have described so that we can perform our job as a managing agent. Our processing activities are a targeted and proportionate way of achieving this.